Dr. Martin carries a full line of pharmaceutical grade products from Young Pharmaceuticals including:
Cega 30+Ferulic Acid
• Contains high-potency combinations of anti-oxidants with a hydroxyacid, providing both short-term cutaneous micro-exfoliation and longer-term skin firming and protective benefits
• Contains Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, the only Vitamin C compound clinically demonstrated in double-blind, placebo-controlled studies (1) to increase both Grenz-zone and type-1 collagen. In addition to stimulating collagen production, this compound provides anti-oxidant protective activity, inhibits lipid peroxidation and provides skin clarifying and brightening actions by lightening melanin granules. (2) This anti-oxidant activity is supplemented by natural-source (d-stereoisomer) Vitamin E and Ferulic acid ester
• Contains Ferulic acid ester, a powerful plant-derived anti-oxidant that works with Vitamins C and E to increase their potency. Ferulates are approved as sunscreens in Japan
• CEGA 30™+FERULIC Serum contains high-potency anti-oxidants combined with a hydroxyacid, providing both short-term cutaneous micro-exfoliation and longer-term skin firming and protective benefits. The anti-oxidant mixture consists of Vitamin C ester supplemented by Vitamin E and Ferulic acid ester. The elegant serum is suitable for oily / combination complexions.
• Topical retinoids exhibit profound dermatological effects, including regulation of epidermal differentiation, elimination of dysplasia and atypia, uniform dispersion of melanin granules and increased collagen synthesis.
Retinol Pads are light and elegant and appropriate for patients with oily or acne-prone skin. Retinol is a biologically-active retinoid, approximately 10% of the topical dose of which converts into all-trans-retinoic acid in vivo
• Profoundly effects keratin synthesis, sebaceous gland activity and the proliferation & terminal differentiation of fibroblasts
• Pre-saturated pads contain an elegant and light formulation that is appropriate for patients with oily / acne-prone skin
• HydraPeptide™ Gel is a unique Hyaluronic acid-based gel designed to enhance skin moisture and reduce signs of photoaging. Palmitoyl oligopeptide and Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, short-chain amino acids that mimic fragments of human collagen, are demonstrated to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The water-based vehicle is oil-free, fragrance-free and non-comedogenic, appropriate for use under make-up, sunscreen or moisturizer, or as a light-weight moisturizer for combination or acne-prone skin. A unique Hyaluronic acid-based gel designed to enhance skin moisture and reduce signs of photoaging
• Contains Palmitoyl oligopeptide and Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, short-chain amino acids that mimic fragments of human collagen. Such peptides are demonstrated to increase the proliferation rate of human dermal fibroblasts which produce collagen, thus improving the dermal support matrix and reducing fine lines and wrinkles
• Additionally contains Glycosaminoglycans and Sodium chondroitin sulfate, clinically demonstrated to inhibit matrix metalloproteinases which are generated by UV exposure and can break down collagen and elastin fibers within the skin
• Water-based vehicle is oil-free, fragrance-free and non-comedogenic, appropriate for use under make-up, sunscreen or moisturizer, or as a light-weight moisturizer for acne-prone skin
Contact us for more information:
Shipping available within the US.
return to Skin Care Products page